Saturday, May 27, 2017

PPP | INSTAX CARD

Hello there Friends! Happy Saturday! Before I share my card,  I have a good news, Pretty Pink Posh Shop have Weekend Sale from May 26-29, 2017!


  Today I have a card to share with you featuring Pretty Pink Posh Woodland Critters. This set are so popular, and currently are back in stock :) 


Two weeks ago, my brother and his family are came visited me and so glad, I capture one moment when we are hanging out at Burger & Ice Cream cafe. And the idea is, I want to send a card for him so I grab my FujiFilm InstaxShare-SP2 and print it out. 


I stamped Woodland Critters on Bristol paper, colored with Copics and cut it out with Woodland Critters Coordinating Dies. Added sentiment from Thoughtful Greetings that I stamped on Scallop Circle Tags.

That's all from me today, 
Have a nice weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)